It works body application you should Expect results in 45 minutes.
The Ultimate Body Applicator™ is a non-woven cloth wrap infused with a botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results.
It continuously hydrates for firmer, smoother, more youthful-looking skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite and skin slackening.
Tips to help you get the best results from the It Works ultimate Applicator Body Wrap.
- Before you begin, take photos of the area you are going to wrap. As you reach your goal you will be glad you did. Your body will be making positive changes.
- Measure yourself. This is important to track your results. If wrapping your abdomen you’ll measure in three places; at the belly button, 2 inches above, and 2 inches below. Use a permanent marker to mark the placement of the measuring tape. Mark outside toward your back, to avoid having the Applicator smear the marker.
- Take a hot shower before applying the Body Applicator. This will help wrap to open your pores.
- Do NOT use soap or lotion before applying the wrap as these can block pores and keep the herbs from properly absorbing. Just wash skin without soap or body wash.
- If you can’t shower, then apply rubbing alcohol to the area you’re wrapping to cleanse it.
- Carefully unfold, then apply the Body Applicator, lotion side to the body, on the area you want to firm, tighten and tone. It will feel cool against your skin. Smooth out the body wrap.
- To keep it the Ultimate Applicator in place, wrap with saran wrap. You may also use an ace bandage to hold the body wrap in place.
- Leave the wrap on for a MINIMUM of 45 minutes. No longer than 1 hour if this is your first time using the body wrap. After your first wrap, you can leave the wrap on for up to 8 hours. You may wish to wrap yourself an hour before bedtime, then sleep with the wrap on.
- Drink at least 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water each day. (EXAMPLE: If you weigh 100 lbs, drink 50 ounces of water.) The water helps flush toxins from your body. This is critical to maintaining your inch loss; otherwise toxins reabsorb back into the fat cells.
- When you remove the wrap, rub the remaining herbal lotion into your skin. Do not wash or rub it off. Do not shower or cleanse this area for at least 6 hours or longer.
- Remeasure the same area(s) as you did prior to your wrap by lining up the tape measure to the marks made. Note your inch loss and celebrate!
- Re-measure at 24 and 72 hours. Your results are progressive. After 72 hours take your AFTER photo.
- For best results, use Defining Gel™ twice a day between your Applicator wraps.
- Avoid eating fatty foods, coffee, soda, sugar, smoking, etc.
DO NOT exercise or do anything to cause sweating while wearing your body wrap.
The Ultimate Body Applicator is designed to draw the toxins out of your body. This is not a body wrap designed to cause temporary water loss. The results for the Ultimate Applicator are permanent, and progressive.
What to expect the first time you wrap: One of 3 things can happen.
- You lose inches. 90-95% of people get results with the first application
- Nothing happens. You’re absorbing the lotion slowly while it is working its way down through the pores of the skin. Keep drinking water and continue to measure. If you don’t experience inch loss after 3 days, it could mean your pores are clogged and the product cannot get through to the fat cells. Wait 3 days and try another Applicator.
- You gain inches. Don’t be alarmed! This is actually a good thing. You absorbed so quickly you started releasing toxins faster than your body could handle and caused a toxic bloat. Drink the recommended amount of water to help flush out toxins. The bloat will go down. Those who bloat typically experience a greater inch loss.
Smoking can lessen the results. Medications, or your menstrual cycle may effect your results.
How to use:
- Use Body Applicator(s) no more than once every 72 hours. The herb-botanical lotion from your wrap will continue to work over the next 3 days, (72 hours) and results increase over 72 hours.
- Each box contains 4 Applicators.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or children.
- If you have a medical condition, health concern, or are taking prescription medication, consult with your health care professional before using this product.
- Wrap just one area of your body at a time. When wrapping your abdomen no other wraps should be used.
- You can wrap both arms at the same time by cutting the wrap in half.
- Depending on the size of your legs, you can choose to cut one in half, or use one full wrap per leg.
- Do not wrap your arms and legs at the same time.
There are 4 ways to get the It works Body applicator.
You can try one for $25 by contacting me at 520-840-8770 or fill out the contact form below
You can buy the wholesale body wrap for $59
Become a It Works distributor and join the party!
Have questions call 520-840-8770 or fill out the contact form below