It Works, How to tips! You must follow to get results!
Keep in mind that 4 wraps are a treatment you must focus on one area at a time.
- Take a picture front and side view. You will not realize how much you have changed unless you take the picture!
- Take a shower right before you wrap. A warm shower and do not use any soap or lotion. Just let the shower open your pores.
- Apply wraps with lotion toward the body. Keep in place with It works Fab wrap, Saran wrap or tight fitting clothing.
- Leave the wrap on for 45 minutes to 8 hours. Yes, you can sleep with It on but not more than 8 hours
- Start drinking water from the time the wrap is on for the next 3 days. Drink half your body weight in water each day. Example: if you weigh 200 pounds You would drink 100 ounces of water or 12 1/2 8 ounce glasses. (do not skip this step)
- When you take the body wrap off, rub all the lotion that remains. Do not wipe off.
- Take another picture and take a picture every 3 days
- Do not exercise while you have the wrap on or the same day. It will sweat out what is needed to get a result, You can exercise the day after.
- Do not shower the same day you wrap.
- Smoking can lessen the results of the wraps. If It Is the time of the month I would suggest you wait.
- DO NOT wrap again for 72 hours. It will progress over 72 hours continue to work.
- Wrap one area at a time only. When wrapping your stomach, no other wraps can be used. Your arms can be wrapped at the same time by cutting one in half. Depending on the size of your legs, you can choose to cut one in half, or use one full body wrap for each leg. You cannot wrap your arms and legs at the same time. Legs separately, arms separately, and stomach separately. Not any of them together.
Need to order more wraps as a loyal customer? Log in to your link with your loyal customer number and the password you picked at sign up
Not a customer yet? And want to order?
Want more Information on what are the wraps and Price of the wraps?
Here is a video to watch to get a visual if needed
Have Questions? Call or text Claudette at 520-840-8770 or fill out the form below